Not knowing the numbers behind your business is kinda like driving a car with a blindfold on. You simply can’t know when you are on track or not?
How do you know if you know your numbers well enough? Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I understand what drives my profit?
- Am I able to forecast my cash flow?
- When I get my financials, can I interpret them to make better decisions
- Do I track my key numbers minimum monthly?
- If I wanted to increase my profit by 30% do I know the best way to do that?
These are just a few of the benefits of being adequately financially literate. As a business owner, you don’t need to be at the level of your accountant, but you do need to interpret what your accountant is telling you are know the right questions to ask your accountant. You also do need to be able to look at your financials independently and make informed decisions without relying on an outside ‘expert’ to guide you.
The financial performance of your business is your responsibility. And to ensure good financial performance you need at least a base level of financial literacy.
Introducing “Financial Mastery For Business Owners”
The program is broken into 3 levels so you can learn at the level that suits you.
- If you are just starting out then, level 1 is a good place for you.
- If you are a few years in and know financially things need to change, Level 2 is what you need.
- And if you consider yourself at least moderately literate, then Level 3 is going to be the best fit.
All levels are delivered online with a combination of video instruction and templates.
Here’s what’s included with each level: